The European facial begins with cleansing to remove makeup and impurities. This is followed by an exfoliation process that removes dead skin cells and generates skin cell turnover. Next, the pores are deeply cleaned with steam that is gently blown over the face. The steam may also be applied to the skin with warm towels. An extraction process for a deeper cleaning is the next step and is optional (this can be uncomfortable to some and may leave some redness for a few hours). Extractions are always followed with disinfection and then a soothing and antiseptic ampoule is generally applied. To further the client’s relaxation, a face, neck, and shoulder massage comes next. After the massage, a mask is applied appropriate to the skin type and condition, and finally, a moisturizer with sunblock is applied. The European facial will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to greet the world with a healthy, glowing complexion.
Some of the benefits of a European facial are:
• unclogs the pores and removes all impurities including black heads, whiteheads and pimples;
• detoxifies the skin for better circulation of blood to the face and adjoining areas;
• relaxes tension in the face and reduces the onset of headaches between the eyes;
• stimulates cellular renewal;
• reduces fine lines, age spots, and blemishes;
• hydrates the skin for a rejuvenated, youthful look to your face
European facials are very common and desired by many customers. Each spa can personalize a client’s facial with different techniques, but it should always consist of the basic steps of cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and moisturizing. And don’t forget the massage! You’re being pampered while you’re improving your skin health. What could be better?
in Humble, Texas